First Actuarial has always put delivering pragmatic solutions at the heart of its business. We help our clients and their employees get the best out of pensions. More than this, our Financial Wellbeing practice helps employees feel confident to make good decisions about all aspects of their financial future. After 15 years of stellar growth we are looking to grow our talented Financial Wellbeing team to continue our journey.
We are looking for excellent communicators with experience in the world of occupational pensions, and a drive to make a difference to individuals and their employers.
- Liasing with clients and prospects, and aiding their understanding of what a financial wellbeing programme can bring to their workforce
- Helping clients engage with their staff at times of change and/or choice
- Interacting with employees and pension scheme members on a one-to-one or group basis - through presentations, webinars, meetings, webchat, helplines etc
- Developing exciting and engaging material for presenting financial concepts to a range of audiences with differing levels of existing financial awareness
- Creating new solutions to getting financial ideas across
- Managing projects across the UK
- Helping develop more junior members of the team
The position will be offered on an initial 12 month contract with the potential for it to become a permanent position after that.
We are looking for the right people to fit our business
- Experience - a professional pensions qualification and a wide experience of pension schemes (UK preferred), in a consulting environment
- Skills - be an excellent communicator who understands how to express complicated ideas in a concise and clear way, with the ability to develop your communication approach depending on the audience. You will also be creative and able to develop new ideas, seeing them through to realisation
- Characteristics - a can do, enthusiastic approach to tackling problems, and a desire to build pro-active teams with collegues and clients
What we offer
We ask our employees to commit to us and we give you lots in return. In addition to a competitive salary, private medical and PHI insurance, and a non-contributory pension, you
- will be fully supported in your training and development
- will have no billing or chargeable hours targets
- can work your daily hours to suit your commute or family commitments
- will enjoy an informal working environment and casual dress policy
- will join a friendly and supportive team
- will be given autonomy and responsibility so you can concentrate on producing quality work.
Apply now with covering letter and CV