This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to build on their existing knowledge from their studies or industry experience. We are a growing company with around 300 staff with a relaxed and flexible working environment.
We are looking for a self-starter with a positive attitude who can problem solve efficiently by understanding and developing to a set of requirements. You will have the opportunity to work both individually and collectively on a wide range projects, alongside a small/medium size team.
The successful candidate would be expected to work within a SCRUM development framework where we aim to deliver testable/working software at the end of our two-weekly sprints. Our sprint cycles typically include a diverse range of work, from updating and maintaining existing projects (both internal and external projects), to new projects using new technology. New projects will give the successful candidate the opportunity to get hands-on in every stage of the development lifecycle, from the planning stage to the delivery of the product.
Flexible from June to September 2019.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in industry
• Passion for programming and a willingness to learn
• Competent with Object Oriented Programming
• Strong initiative and ability to solve problems
• Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
• .NET MVC / .NET Core
• .NET WebAPI
• Entity Framework
• SQL Server databases
• Can apply best practice in software architecture and design
• Competitive salary
• 25 days annual leave
• Flexible working hours
• Pension scheme with 7% employer contribution
• Training and accreditations encouraged and funded
• Regular office social events
Please apply with covering letter and CV.
The closing date for this application is 1st June 2019 but early applications are encouraged as some interviews may take place before this.