First Actuarial puts delivering pragmatic pension solutions at the heart of its business. We help our clients and pension scheme members get the best out of pensions. After 15 years of stellar growth we need to grow our talented IT support team to help continue our journey.
If you believe the cliché, working in IT is all about turning computers on and off and keeping people waiting on the phone. But it's so much more than that, we promise.
If friends and family go to you when they're having trouble with technology and if you're a logical person with excellent problem-solving skills, then you may be the perfect candidate for working in technical support.
We are looking for IT support technicians to provide first level support to staff on all IT related matters. We ask our employees to commit to us and we give you lots in return. In addition to a competitive salary, private medical and PHI insurance, and a non-contributory pension, you
• will be fully supported in your development and given study opportunities
• will enjoy an informal working environment and casual dress policy
• will join a friendly and supportive team
• will be given autonomy and responsibility
We are looking for the right people to fit our business
• Experience – an understanding of Windows Server, Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, VoIP, WiFi, Cyber Security
• Skills – be an excellent communicator and able to adapt to new challenges but willing to follow established procedures and able to work to an exacting level of accuracy
• Characteristics – have a love of technology, be versatile and have an enthusiastic approach to tackling problems and offering solutions
• Clean UK driving licence is essential
You’ll be responsible for
• Troubleshooting hardware and software problems or user errors/education
• Researching more complex issues and escalating them if necessary
• Assisting with diagnosing, repairing, maintaining and upgrading computer hardware and equipment
• Assisting with setting up computers for the employees
• Assisting with the office moves and workstation moves within offices
• Assisting the team with administrative tasks
Based in our Basingstoke office and working 37.5 hour week, you may occasionally be required to work out of hours and travel to our other locations (sometimes at weekends).
If you are interested please apply now with covering letter and CV