We want to recruit a pensions specialist to project manage the GMP equalisation process for all our Basingstoke clients. You will need to understand legal, data and scheme specific issues.
At First Actuarial, we put people and solutions at the heart of our pensions business. We make the complex world of pensions clear and accessible to members, trustees and employers. After 15 years of stellar growth, we want to recruit people with the right qualities to join us on our journey and make the most of working for such a positive company.
Why work at First Actuarial?
Talented employees who are happy to work to the best of their ability for the business and our clients are well rewarded at First Actuarial.
In addition to a competitive salary, private medical insurance, income protection cover and a pension, we will give you:
• Training and development opportunities
• Some flexibility in the working day to help accommodate your commute and family commitments
• An informal working environment and casual dress policy
• A friendly and supportive team
We are looking for the right people to fit our business culture.
Skills and experience
• At least 5 years in a pensions consultancy role
• An advanced working knowledge of GMP equalisation
• Broad knowledge of relevant legislation and governance frameworks
• Have an appropriate pensions qualification or be working towards it (IFoA, PMI)
• Excellent communication skills, with ability to express complicated ideas in a concise and clear way
• Self-motivation and ability to work autonomously, in line with the responsibilities that the role requires
• Possess strong Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills and
• Be an analytical thinker with good problem solving skills
You will be responsible for
Apply now with covering letter and CV.