As a result of our continuing success, our Leeds office is looking for experienced and organised pensions administrators to take full responsibility for handling day to day administration for a number of DB and DC schemes.
- Performing pensions calculations using automated and non-automated systems across a range of member and scheme events;
- Updating the administration system with changes to data and processing member events;
- Communicating with clients and scheme members on queries when required via letter, e-mail and telephone;
- Ensuring we meet service level agreements, whilst maintaining quality and accuracy; and
- Contributing to or managing other projects, such as new scheme take-on work or data cleanse exercises.
- Achieved Grade C or above for Maths and English Language at GCSE or equivalent;
- Able to work to a high level of accuracy;
- Able to manage own workloads, and take responsibility for own work;
- Good written and verbal communication;
- Confident using Excel and Word; and
- At least 2 years previous experience in either DB or DC pensions administration.
We offer a competitive benefits package including:
- full support to study for PMI exams (APE, CPC, APMI)
- formal training courses throughout your career to assist with your development; and
- a relaxed and friendly working environment with a casual dress policy