First Actuarial puts delivering pension solutions at the heart of its business. We make the complex world of pensions accessible to employers, trustees and members. After 15 years of stellar growth we need more talented staff to continue our journey.
As a Payroll Administrator, you’ll be dealing with pensioner payroll for over 100 schemes of various sizes. Your contribution will enable us to meet our client expectations and ensure that we provide an excellent service in a timely manner. You will need to communicate effectively with a variety of colleagues across the business.
We ask our employees to commit to us and we give you so much in return. In addition to a competitive salary, private medical and PHI insurance, pension and a wealth of perks, you will
• Enjoy an informal working environment and casual dress policy
• Be supported by a friendly team
• Have access to training and development opportunities
We are looking for the right people to fit our business culture
• Education – ideally have excellent Maths and Excel skills
• Skills – be an effective communicator who understands how to express complicated ideas in a concise and clear way. You must be organised and have a keen eye for detail.
• Characteristics – This role carries responsibility, so you should be self-motivated and work well under pressure. You should also be able to work to strict deadlines and contribute to good practice and development of our team processes.
You’ll contribute to the team’s goals and develop your skills and broaden your experience.
You’ll be responsible for
• Processing monthly payrolls
• Responding to payroll queries from other areas of the business
• Processing Tax Year End for all payrolls
• Assisting with the set up of new payrolls
Apply now with covering letter and CV.